Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Lets get this started


I am starting this blog site as I want to express my opinions of the world, and I want to publish it. Pretty much the basic description of what a "blog" is.

So, off we go, today was a day that blended into one thought to another, one chore to another. I worked on my pond out back, smoothing out the raw dirt around it. Settling rock into a more natural look. Moving compost and fresh dirt around the waterfall, then arranging the plants, then planting them of course. Looks damn fine. Put a fence around the new plants to protect them from Annie. She does like to explore new things.


George W. Bush just got through sternly lecturing the American people that we should believe every fucking thing he says, and then giving us a "we are never going to quit Iraq" speech."Everything is just fine, trust me". The dickhead has no demonstrable plan of war, he has a Secretary of Defense who is an arrogant idiot, and he has a Vice-President that would make make Frank Niti look like a fucking saint. Bush again trotted out his bullshit about 911 and the Iraq War, as if one thing really had anything to do with another. I think even the 'Sheeple' are begining to get wise to his act. Maybe Impeachment is possible.

We had sun today, it is warm and summery in the low 70's...I like that. I am going to go play.

John

No comments: